If I haven’t blogged about cheesecake a million times before, here is yet another cheesecake recipe.
How can you not like these? Oreos. Cheesecake. Ahhhh….Chocolatey. Rich. Delicious.
I needed to come up with something to take to my husband’s company’s potluck picnic. As I rummaged through the fridge and cupboards, I decided that this had to be it. The pan was empty when we came home, so people must have liked them!
- 21 Oreos, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Here’s what to do:
- Take 12-13 Oreos and crush them into fine crumbs. I used a food processor.
- Add melted butter and combine.
- Press crumb mixture into 48 mini cupcake liners. Over time, I have learned that a mini tart shaper really speeds up this process!
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Roughly chop 8 Oreo cookies. Fold into cheesecake mixture.
- Divide batter into the 48 mini cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Do not overbake as you do not want the tops to brown at all.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!