Hi, I’m Jodi, and I am a mom of two. I am a former teacher (love love LOVE the profession!), but now stay at home with my kids (which has been amazing!). North Dakota has been my home all my life, and it has been so good to me. My family and I currently live in Bismarck, but my husband and I are originally from small town ND.
I have a passion for cooking, baking, experimenting with natural product recipes, couponing, and getting a good deal. Blogging has always been an interest of mine, and I have finally decided to be courageous and try it. So here it is….
North Dakota Mom is a site where you can find deals, coupons, recipes, and other project ideas. I hope you decide to stick around.
Be sure to check out the following:
- Store Deals – In-store coupon scenarios to give you the best value for your dollar
- Online Deals – Deals that save you money and time by having it delivered right to your door
- Coupons – Loads of printable coupons for a multitude of products (I never shop without coupons!)
- Recipes – Recipes that I cook for my family
- Homemade DIY – Homemade products and projects that I have tried in my home
- Kid Fun – Ideas to make the kids smile
Click here to follow me on Facebook!
I’d love to hear from you! Send an email to Jodi@northdakotamom.com.